Derwent Foundry Turns 180

derwent turns 180

Derwent Foundry was originally established in Hobart in 1840, though in the mid 1900’s the name was changed to Montpellier Foundry. Montpellier was then purchased in the mid 1980’s by Rex Garner and was re-established as Derwent Foundry®.
The Tasmanian Foundry was purchased by the Evans family in 1997 and since then has been upgraded and modernised on a continuing basis.
Derwent Foundry is now a registered entity of Derwent Industries Pty Ltd.

Share the Post:

Related Posts